Come see this historic, craftsman style bungalow on a lovely corner lot in the heart of Old West Lawrence! From 1918 to 1985, this home was owned by Ralph & Cloyd Achning, both active members of the Lawrence community. This three bedroom, one bathroom home has a screened in-porch, hardwood floors throughout, & the primary bedroom on the main level. Home is on the National Register of Historic Places. Many updates throughout including updated plumbing & electrical, sprinkler system, & new hot water heater.