Buying a Home?
R+K Real Estate understands the financial burden of buying a home. In order to offset that burden in a small way, we offer a Buyer Gift Rewards Program.
Why Have a Gift Rewards Program?
We understand that making the decision to buy carries a massive financial impact on our clients. But, because of the way agents are typically paid, Buyers have less negotiation power than Sellers. As an independent broker, we are able to keep costs low and pass savings along to our clients. We award points from the transaction based on the Net Commission we receive. Each point can then be redeemed for a gift card at a retail store of your choice. 1 Point = 1 Dollar!
After buying a new home there are lots of other things to buy! Things like new furniture, appliances, or materials for a remodel project. We want to help! Points can be redeemed for Buyer Gift Rewards. Choose to spend points on a gift card from one of these four retailers: Home Depot, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Target, or Menards!
- All Buyer Gift Rewards must be in the form of a gift card to a specific retailer. Rewards cannot be cash, cash-equivalent, or redeemed for cash.
- Only applies when R+K is acting as the client’s Buyer Agent and receives at least a 1% Commission paid by the seller.
- Tenant-occupied properties do not qualify for our Rewards Program.
- Does not apply to custom new construction homes.
- Unlisted properties and for-sale-by-owner situations are all unique and we take each on
a case-by-case basis.
- Rewards Offers expire 30 Days after presented.
- Net Commission is defined as the gross commission we receive at closing from a home seller/listing agent when representing a buyer client through buyer agency, minus any referral fees or other fees due upon or after closing.
For more information on how we can help you buy a home, check out our Process of Home Buying page.